Explore Punta Cana on a Segway and finish off the day with a dip in a cool lagoon. This tour is a great option for families!
- Adult Ages 14+
- Child Ages 6-13
Explore Punta Cana by Land & Sea!
Discover Punta Cana on board of one of our fun and modern Segways. Drive on our exclusive route through this impressive private property. We make a stop to Playa La Choza for a swim, follow the route to the jardín frutal, and also interact with the iguanas.
From there, we get back to the base. We then head to the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Reserve, and you have the opportunity to swim in the crystal-clear waters of the lagoons. From the ranch, we go to Marina Punta Cana and we embark on our Caribbean Sea catamaran.
We stop for a delicious meal at Playa Blanca, and we also have time to enjoy the beach. Next, we embark on the catamaran again and head to the natural pool, where we enjoy a drink in the middle of the Caribbean Sea. This is a perfect combination of land and sea in a single day!
- Transportation from and back to the hotels
- Morning: Segway ride, stop at the jardín frutal, iguana interaction, entrance to the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Reserve
- Helmet and water
- Lunch at Playa Blanca: Ceviche Punta Cana, green salad, pasta salad, white rice, chicken with vegetables, seafood pasta, french fries, and dessert (NO LOBSTER)
- Afternoon: Sail along the coast and stop at the natural pool. Water, Coke, and Sprite, rum and beer.
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed shoes
- Extra money for souvenirs