Combine a buggy excursion with a catamaran outing and throw in an incredible lunch under the palm-lined beach. This is an experience you don’t want to miss! Join us in paradise.
- Adult Ages 14+
- Child Ages 6-13
VIP Catamaran Tour in Punta Cana
Enjoy a day aboard our new catamaran, Caribbean Sea. We leave the Marina Punta Cana and sail along the coast from Punta Cana to a beautiful coral reef area for an amazing snorkeling tour. We then continue sailing to the underwater museum, a new attraction in the area.
Lunch is served at La Brassa, where you can try a delicious lobster and international food. Once we’ve finished lunch and relaxed a while on the beach, we go to the natural pool, where you can swim and enjoy a spectacular location.
On the way back, we stop at the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Reserve, where you can enjoy a swim in the crystal-clear water of the lagoons. Don’t miss this unique full-day adventure on the Caribbean Sea!
- Transportation from and to the hotel
- Drinks: Water, Coca-Cola, and Sprite
- Alcoholic drinks: Rum, beer, vodka, and whisky
- Lunch at La Brassa: Assorted appetizers, ceviche Punta Cana, mozzarella and arugula salad, shrimp kebab, chicken kebab, white rice, french fries, sauteed vegetables, lobster, dessert
- Comfortable clothes
- Extra money for souvenirs