Join us for the best off-road buggy experience in the Dominican Republic. Spend your day exploring the lush trails, and finish with a dip in the Caribbean Sea.
- Adult Ages 14+
- Child Ages 6-13
- Single Rider Drive your own car alone! | 18+ only
Punta Cana Catamaran and ATV Tour
Discover Punta Cana on board of one of our fun and modern off-road Club Car 4×4 vehicles. Get behind the wheel and drive on our exclusive route through this impressive private property. We make a stop to visit the most beautiful ecological reserve in the Caribbean, Indigenous Eyes, and you have the opportunity to swim in the crystal clear waters of the lagoons.
After we finish with the 4×4 adventure, we go to the Marina, where we embark on our catamaran, Caribbean Sea. We stop for a delicious meal at Playa Blanca restaurant, where we also have time to enjoy the beach.
Next, we get back on the catamaran to go to the natural pool, where we can swim and enjoy a drink in the middle of the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy the perfect combination of sea and land in a single day!
- Transportation from and to the hotel
- Morning: Club Car XRT950 (double or single) ride, stop at the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Reserve
- Water and helmet
- Lunch at Playa Blanca: Ceviche Punta Cana, green salad, pasta salad, white rice, chicken with vegetables, seafood pasta, french fries, and dessert (NO LOBSTER)
- Afternoon: Sail along the coast and stop at the natural pool. Water, Coke, and Sprite, rum and beer.
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed shoes
- Extra money for souvenirs
- The driver must be 16 years old minimum. The co-pilot must be at least 6 years old.
- Pregnant women and people with neck and back problems are not permitted.
- No diving at the lagoons and natural pool.